"She’s really pretty for a black girl"
“He’s really cool for a gay guy”
“She’s doing really well for a woman”
cultivate it with love, peace, happiness and good friendships.
That was so beautiful
(The Tree of Light) by David Mateu
He’s smiling. He’s proud of himself.
He’s saying “Look at me, that’s right, I’m balancing myself on this little stub of a branch. I am as majestic as a bird on its perch.”
behold the happiest bear
Just a bear doing bear things haha
1. Smile at strangers, it doesn’t matter if they don’t smile back.
2. Make a small talk with elderly, and see how it brightens up their day.
3. Don’t be negative about yourself, or any other being.
4. Get outside and let nature amaze you.
5. Do what your body tells you, it knows the best what you need.
6. Do what makes you, you wonderful soul, happy. Happy as fuck.
|—||6 things to do for a peaceful day (via travel-as-a-happy-hippie)|
My Buddhist friend was stopped by a Christian fellowship and asked if she would consider following the word of Jesus Christ. She replied, “No, thanks, but maybe next time around.”
I don’t think they got the joke but I nearly died laughing.
My dog York won’t do it for the vine by Wellington Boyce